Shabby just say snow

Monday, June 9, 2008

Who's that? Aiden and Nate meet again. They haven't seen each other since probably six months ago.
Nate gave "abra" which is short for abrasos in Spanish or hugs in English.
He liked Aiden.........

Aiden on the other hand is wondering "who is this crazy kid?" Aiden looks just like his dad-dad. I know Heather, they tell me that all the time too. I watch the little guy all day - every day and he looks like his dad, I can totally relate.

Nate on our walk. He is driving himself. Geez, if he could drive himself our walks in the morning would go a lot quicker and I wouldn't be getting a workout, especially up those darn hills.

He loves his stroller, thanks guys!

The fam at the store. We walked up after dinner in the cabin to buy some ice cream. Nate is still chewing on his stick. I don't know how safe that is but he is quiet for once :) Ya know, he talks constantly.....I think he might be a sports commentator or lawyer....hmmmmmmm.