Shabby just say snow

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fun at Noo-noo's/the petting zoo

Brianna has pet crabs. Betty Boop and I can't think of what the other one's shell has painted on it. Nate calls them "puppy". Come to think of it, he calls everything, even bugs, insects, spiders - they are all puppies. Then he smashes them with dad's shoe. He learned that watching dad kill a scorpion he also thought was a puppy. Maybe it is because he saw Katcher barking at the scorpion he is calling the puppy? I don't know. Brianna has a petting zoo. She has Gracie, a parrot, the crabs, dogs, and they have a new puppy. A real puppy, a german shepherd. Reyna. She is cute. My vote is Brianna will work in a field that has to do with animals. She also wants a monkey. I think she already has one, Nate! Nate and Betty. He doesnt like the way they feel on his had. He does know that if you put them by water they will come out of the shell. So he always wants to put them in the sink. Waldo Ray is home! It is good to have Waldo back. He wants to go to Honduras next. The world traveler. Where's waldo is really appropriate isn't it? He lost about 20 pounds, all that great Korean food. If he's not careful he might gain it all back, everyone keeps cooking for him. Every picture I take, the girls are always eating; including my girl too. Rose and Bri.
Bianc and Nate.