Shabby just say snow
Sunday, January 25, 2009
January FLEW by!
January FLEW by! Where did January go? If this is what 2009 has in store, hold on to your seat! January has been fun, exciting, stressful, agonizing, and all new! God is so good and has revealed so many graces - it has been awesome. New years are a time for renewal and re-evalution, we, as a family have a new purpose. Our goal is to grow in faith, knowledge, communication and grow together. I know how sappy does that sound? Well sappy or not, we have had a great start to the new year and I hope you have too. God's Blessings!
"We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we are ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great tresure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves." ~ 2 Corinthians 4:7 ~
"I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us." ~ Philippians 3:14 ~