Nate is into his independence these days. The phone rings, he trys to answer, he sees the camera, he takes pictures, he wants to cook, dress himself, undress himself, and tell us what to do. Here are some of his masterpieces....I hope you don't get too dizzy.
Right now, Nate has croup. Which until recently, like the past couple of years I always thought it was just a term, not an actual illness, what do I know I'm not a medical genius! He really sounds like a seal, very strange.

I hope these close-ups help you see how Nate really looks like his momma and not so much like his dadda, just because he has blue eyes and all. jk. Actually I think he is a combination of us both, in a very cute sort of way. I know that sounds terribly conceited, but you know I am his momma and I can be and should be very proud of my son, after all he was the cutest baby in Comal county in 2007 :)~ Silly as he is.