Shabby just say snow

Sunday, August 23, 2009

the first day of school

So Nate found mama's glasses. He put them on, looked at Nick and I then said, " me Sonya." Just as matter-of-fact and then started mimicking me pick-up stuff and then went to lay in bed. Apparently I must do that too:) He is a funny little guy with a great personality! Our first day of school!
Nate say "cheeeese" for a picture before you go to big boy school!
The allergens have been terrible on us this summer. We have all suffered so much and have been using the nebulizer bunches, inhaler lots. Nate is becoming a pro and uses it very well watching TV (I know he shouldn't be watching TV but what can I say, it keeps him still). He will also sit still if you read books to him, with sound of course - the machine is kind of loud.
Have a GREAT first day of school everyone:)