Shabby just say snow
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Fishing
Happy Birthday Nate! March 5, 2007 was an exciting and extremely impatient day. Dr said my blood pressure was way too high which we already all knew. That day is was significantly high, I think its because I tied my own shoes that day ... that's tough with a pregnant belly :D
2010 today is Nate's third birthday. It is hard to imagine he has already grown, developed, and matured .... it really does seem like time has flown by. I think I slept through half of his life already - just in case you are not aware, Nate is VERY VERY BUSY - it takes a lot of energy to keep up with him. WHEW!!! So really, time has FLOWN by ... along with Nate. He is a loving, caring, crazy, energetic, inquisitive, busy, busy, little guy who thinks he is a "Big Man like Daddy".
Nick and Nana took Nate on his first official fishing trip. They staying in NB and went to Lake Dunlap. Nana had never been fishing either so it was an exciting day for Nate and Nana. Nick, well he is used to being prepared, so he was! They had a great time. Both Nate and Nana caught their first fish, realed it in by themselves, and got the fish ... well Nana didn't touch it her fish because it is "wackala".


