Shabby just say snow
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Fair Time
It is a blessing and difficult to have two children that are fourteen years apart. I worry at times and pray they will be close always and have a relationship they treasure. I had some great times with my Sashie's and still do. I have great times with my Natie too. Things like the fair make it difficult sometimes. It is a family outing to go to the Chamber mixer and then take the tour through the animals and exhibits and such. The rides, so fun to watch the kids enjoy, but so stressful when you have an "only" child per say. Fortunately we have great friends who invite us to crash their family outing. We found the Krug's at the food corral and sat with them. They went off as we finished and visited with other people. We caught up to them again at the rides - it was fun.
Nate enjoys playing with his friend Cade a lot. He especially loves Callie. He talks about Cade and Callie almost daily. He feels a more of a caretaker-role to Cade because he is always curious about what Cade does. On the other hand, he likes his Callie because he tends to always say, I think Callie will like ... or I need to show Callie ... will Callie be at church ...
here are Nate and Cade on the carousel. Callie is riding behind them with Emily.