Shabby just say snow

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Momma, my tooth came out!

Nathaniel lost his first tooth today :) He was so excited. He has been so scared this week that it has been loose. He has also been having a difficult time eating since it was on the bottom in the front. Now, he has a little window!
Poor Sash, she is completely devastated that Natie is old enough to be losing teeth. So are her friends that remember the day he was born when they were in 8th grade and I called Sasha and told the office she had to call me because we were going to have a baby that day and wanted to tell Sasha and get her picked up from school. Such an exciting day, so many since Natie has been in our lives - it started with the day I found out I was pregnant with him, 5 pregnancy tests later, we believed this could really be happening after being told I wasn't going to have any more children.
My Nathaniel, my little miracle surprise. My Sasha, my real little miracle. What blessings God has given me - and now we begin another chapter with Natie, losing teeth! Wow, it is hard to believe. He is such a joy.
He was so excited and can't wait for the Tooth Fairy. He wants to set a trap for the Tooth Fairy because he wants to see what she looks like and find out if she lives at the North Pole with Santa Claus. Well if we create an extravagant trap I will be sure to document and share with you.
Congrats Natie on losing your first tooth!!!