Shabby just say snow

Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm tired

Hi everyone, so I know you aren't seeing any new pics lately. I accepted a long-term substitute position which I am enjoying and finding that I can't keep up with much of anything else. When I get home all I want to do is play with Nate, visit with Nick and Sasha, and sleep. I am so exhausted yet we still need to keep up with the day to day chores. I know many of you can relate! I need to find a part-time job, I don't think I can take all of the anxiety and stress of full-time work right now. Our schedule is to hectic with Nate, toddler life, and Sash, teenage life, and Nick, rotating schedule, and family, want to see you, and church, a priority, and house, ugh, and fun as a family, huh what's that....I know I'm not saying anything many of you don't already experience. Pray for me and I will pray for you too, God knows we need it. I had to have my annual allergy testing. The week before I was having some allergy issues, then I had to be off my allergy and asthma medication, then testing. Not a good prognosis. Now I am struggling to recover from my testing. I think my physical state, tired, has something to say about my recovery. It usually takes me a couple of days to get over my allergy testing but I think its getting worse. I need to go back to the doctor. Nate was sick too. Now he has a terrible diaper rash and we don't know what to do! He is allergic to so many creams because of the fragrance they insist on including in the ingredients. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. We are at a loss. Well I just wanted to let you know that I will update the pictures soon. Probably this weekend since we have the Thanksgiving holiday and a few extra days off of school. Hope you are all doing well. God Bless, us.