Shabby just say snow

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or treat, smell my feet

So, I don't know what happened, but for some reason, when blogspot uploaded my pics it reversed them! Really, I have this down and today, its messing with my mind. So please be patient, I'm trying too! Anyway, this section starts with Nate in the cute cuddly lion costume. Nick and I searched, we spent a day together earlier this month and one of the things we wanted to do was get Nate his costume. Last year, he was really into roaring, so I wanted a lion costume but we couldn't find one we liked. This year, we found one and had to get it. Actually, Nick had to get it, I wanted Nate to be a sheriff - he didn't want to keep looking for Nate's size so we went with Nick's LION. So I dress Nate on Thursday evening, Sash and I were planning on taking Nate to Oakwood. Let me just say, CRAZY. There were lots of people, which we expected, but it was rather crazy. Nate was terrified. Anyway, let me get back to the story. O.K. so I dressed Nate in his cute cuddly lion costume, yea he didn't like it. He kept telling us, "hot". He was too hot. Then he pulled the sleeves off and pulled the mane of, he was just unsnapping as quickly as we were resnapping so we took it off. We pulled out the old stand-by, his firefighter costume. He gladly pulled on his favorite boots, and the coat. He even wore his favorite helmet, but we took the soft one instead of the hard one he likes to wear at home because when he takes it off and drops it, usually on someones toe, it hurts. So while we did manage to get one cute cuddly lion picture for the scrapbook, Nate the Great was a firefighter this year for halloween. We went to visit Grammy and Papa. Uncle Jr, Arla, Bianca, Brianna, and petting zoo. We went to visit Uncle Mike and Aunt Pauline on Friday when we were headed to the high school trick or treating, but then we decided to go to dinner instead. Hey, this year we can pull it off, maybe next year, but after that we will have to trick or treat. When we got to Grammy and Papa's. It took him awhile to say trick or treat. He did. Then he threw his pumpkin and picked up the bird seed bucket, he wanted to fill the feeders. Priorities.