On Thursday Mikey graduated as a Travis County FRO. Thank you Melinda for letting me borrow your pictures. Nate was sick so I couldn't go - boo hoo. Nick took Sash and the carpool to tumbling. Arla and the girls were in EP. We love you Mikey and we are all VERY PROUD OF YOU!
Here Melinda is helping him get dressed. What would we do without our mommy's?

Mikey needed the "June-bug" as he calls Jr, to help him out.

The official certificate...ssshhh...everyone is quiet and holding their breath. Well at least that is what I would visualize since I wasn't there I will just re-enact it on the blog.

don-ton-ton....drumroll please...Michael pins Mikey's badge. Awww, I'm crying just looking at the pictures.

The oath. Although not an official oath, it makes me think of the Firefighter's Prayer:
When I'm called to duty God wherever flames may rage. Give me strength to save a life whatever be its age. Help me to embrace a little child before it is too late or save an older person from the horror of that fate. Enable me to be alert to hear the weakest shout and quickly and efficiently to put the fire out. I want to fill my calling and to give the best in me, to guard my neighbor and protect his property. And if according to your will I have to lose my life bless with your protecting hand my children and my wife.