The family came over on Sunday afternoon for some burgers. It was a nice relaxing afternoon. As always, lots of laughs and of course everyone plays with Nate. He was asleep when everyone arrived so when he woke up there were people everywhere. I think he was a bit confused. The girls: Sasha, Bianca, and Brianna went to Somerset for the weekend to hang out with Michael and Rose. They went fishing and had a blast. Manuel is in Waco for basketball camp - he drove by himself. NERVOUSNESS!!! Be careful Manuel. Mikey came over later, I don't know why we didn't get the new graduate in a picture. And Rose, where are you? Chasity and Jorge are "sunning" in Rockport. Chas, you don't like the sun, why are you going to spend the weekend in Rockport? I have to ask her when I talk to her, I just thought of that. Michael let Sash drive a bit this weekend also. He said he has permanent whiplash...the beginning of many I presume with a young driver in our midst. Didn't we all have trouble learning not to STEP on the brake or gas, but to press intead?? I know I did. It's just the beginning. We'll see how it goes in a standard, yikes!
Brianna and Grandma.

Jr

the 2 movie stars with their new haircuts - GORGEOUS!
Arla and Bianca.

Papa and Nick. Sorry Papa didn't mean to catch you having a chip :)

Grammy is checking out the veil for Mary for the Teen ACTS retreat. She is going to help make a headband so it stays on - we are having a time keeping it on her head. Thanks Grammy for the suggestion and willingness to help.