So after all of the halloween fun we went to the football game. It was a decent game. I am finally learning a little about football this year. Sasha has had a great year cheering and enjoying all of the games. It has been fun. We have also had a great time making stuff for her football buddies. That has given us a chance to spend some time together on the evening before she has to give them out. We stay up late, then regret it the next morning, talk about all kinds of crazy things, eat batter, and laugh A LOT. I have enjoyed this experience and time with her. It is awfully strange to think she might not be in the area in a couple of years. She might choose to go to college more than 20 minutes away:-O what will I do????? I don't know Sashies and I have made lots of memories and I am excited to see her grow and learn and explore. I am also nervous. I know she is a smart young lady, focused, and compassionate. Those things also worry me. Parenting is such a catch-22. You teach them to go off and survive, and you are nervous when they do. I will just continue to pray for Lala so she has a good life, follows God, serving Him in all she does, and ask God to protect her and grace her always.