At the football game, the groups trade off stunting. Sasha is in a stunt with her group. She about gave Nick a heart attack. As soon as he realized it was her, I was taking pictures the whole time, he was yelling at her to get down. He has this vision that she is going to fall and hurt herself. While that is true, I don't think basing is less of a risk. She could get and has gotten kicked in the face. At times she has bruises up and down her arms from basing and catching a stunt when it is falling. She has been at the bottom of a fallen pyramid; they are both dangerous. It was fun to see her up there enjoying herself. I don't think she will be trying again, Nick will go down to the track next time and get her down himeself. Sasha and I laugh at his protectiveness, yet we both appreciate and love him for it. What's a dad to do :)