Shabby just say snow

Monday, November 9, 2009

A Baseball Player Mommy

Nate and Brianna at the high schools halloween carnival.
Nate and Libby
somewhere under there ... he insists on pulling his cap down so his ears fold over and stick straight out :-0
If I turn the camera to get a long view pic, he feels the need to turn his head the direction of the camera. I guess he thinks he will come out sideways, I don't know.
So I was all ready for Nate to be a cowboy this halloween. He told me, "me not want to be a cowboy mommy. Me no like cowboy. Me want to be a baseball player mommy." So here we are, we have a little baseball player. He wants to wear his uniform to the football games and pep rally. He says he is a Unicorn baseball player. The day of his party at school, he was upset with me because I did not go to Lala's school. Instead I took him to his school. He wanted to go to the field. I explained that he had a party and had to take the cookies to his friends and teachers. When we got to school he gave his cookies to his teachers and the basket of cookies to his teacher to give out to his class. He was ready to go to the field. Oh gosh.