Here he is...our little angel. Oh wait, that is not angelic material. Nope, that is his new mean face. Scary isn't it. Then just as quickly as he makes it, he gives you a huge, I mean HUGE, fake smile. Its really hilarious. He is a comedian by nature. I'm scared for his teachers.

He is learning to feed himself. Needless to say we have lots of messy pictures. This one was especially cute of him eating a fruit bar. He loves it! Can't you tell. Its serious work, popsicle eating.

And of course. The little supervisor is checking dad's work TWICE to make sure it is being done correctly. Look at him, he climbed right up on the step stool. Just squeezed his way up. If you could hear him he was talking away. Some we could make out and some we couldn't. Blah, blah, blah, dad-dad, blah, blah, blah - laugh...blah, blah, blah, dad-dad, blah, blah, blah - mean face. I think he was telling Nick what to do and how to do it. I'm sure it was all good advice too. It's never too early to learn the Weber carpentry skills. Next weekend Nick is going to show him how to work on the roof.