Shabby just say snow
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Sonya's birthday with the girls
Thanks Ladies, I had a great time! In the picture are Sonja, Leah, Heidi, me:), Mom, Tracie, Tracie, Kim, and Anna. Not pictured are Julie and Kendra. It was a great evening.
As for Nate, he now has spent 2 weeks at MDO and seems to be doing well. He cried this week when Nick dropped him off, I think it was more of a show. He is starting to be very dramatic. He seems a little silly sometimes, but he will bump the corner of something and come over to you with a pitiful face until you kiss it and make it better. Sasha uses the boo-boo bunny, he thinks that is FUNNY. I think Hollywood needs to get prepared.
Sasha is doing well this first week of school. She did complete her summer reading - thank you God! Even though they got some extra time, I really wanted to her take it seriously and get it done on time. She did. Turned the assignment in and is finished! Yippee!! She is going to have a SUPER year!