Shabby just say snow

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mothers day out - Nate's 1st day of school!

Nate started school today. We were all a little worried this morning about how the day was going to go. O.K. actually, I was worried, Nick and Sash thought he would be fine. So I guess I was more worried about how I would do. Well..... Dad getting him into the car seat this morning. Nate is ready for school. (His favorite driving hat) Sister is driving us to school. Good because mom is on the verge of tears. Mom and Nate walking in to school. He is excited and telling mom about school because dad and sister took him the day before to meet his teacher. So he had lots to say. Sister taking him in. Mom lagging back because if he crys, HE IS NOT STAYING. Well he was fine. Nate was very interested in going to school and seeing all kinds of new things. His eyes got really big when he heard a couple of the other children crying for there moms. He didn't flinch though, went in wide-eyed and willing. Pray for a good day:)