Shabby just say snow

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hanging Out

It has been a crazy week! On Saturday we went to meet up with Sasha's friend Erin. Erin lives in Round Rock and was in San Antonio for a last weekend getaway with the fam. It was a nice lunch and Erin and Sash got to catch-up on life since June. Nate-nate wearing his favorite new "boo". HE LOVES HIS FIREFIGHTER BOOTS. We tried the jacket on him, he fell over. It all weighed too much AND is still big for him. Abue is taking it easy on the couch while Katcher watches Nate. THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! Yippeee!! School!!! Sophomore!!!! A new year!!! Dual-credit courses, AP, and Pre-AP all in the near future for this sophomore. Happy first day of school Sash!! Doesn't she just look so grown-up. I don't know that I like that. WOW, where did the time go. I remember when she was starting Mother's Day out.