Shabby just say snow

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our trip to Bandera

We took a long weekend trip to Bandera. We were part of a wedding, not in the wedding, we read a the ceremony. Since Nick was off, we decided to make it a long weekend before the hustle and bustle of a new school year begins. We rented a b and b just outside of Bandera. We had a great time. We relaxed. Visited the Cowboy museum. Went to the General store for ice cream sodas. Participated in National Cowboy celebration. Went to the rehearsal and dinner. The dinner was on a hilltop where the original Bandera ranch was built. It was a great view! Went to the wedding. Oh and I got to shop at Super S. Where is that picture. I'll have to post it later, I think it is on Nick's phone. EXCITING!! Let me just tell you, if you have never been to Super S you better put that on your list of things to do!! In our cozy little house. It's cute isn't it...... I thought he looked like he was up to something. He was trying to be fancy, in his words, and he spilled coffee everywhere! Stick with coffee dude, you are not espresso material. What can I say I don't even drink coffee; I wouldn't know where to start. I would probably make tar. Serious scrabble face. Nate enjoyed being outside of our little house. It was very nice. It had a hot tub which we didn't get to use because it rained in the evenings. And the host home was next door and they had a swimming pool. Which we also didn't use because, I don't know why we just didn't. Our little cowboy.